Full Board is $900.00/month, either year-round or seasonal, and includes:
* Feeding three times daily, including administration of supplements purchased by owner
* Stall cleaning daily plus touch-ups
* Daily turnout (weather permitting)
* Laundering of saddle pads and horse leg wraps/boots
* Use of facilities and amenities
* Paste de-worming programs available at cost plus a couple bucks for ordering, administering and keeping track (general runs $10-$13 per de-worming)
We also offer daily and short-term board (for vacation "horse-sitting", to escape weather issues, or just a change of scene) for as low as $30/day, not including grain. (Please make arrangements well in advance, as this service depends on stall availability).
Instruction on client-owned, leased or borrowed horses is available with approved
Trainers. Haul-in fees will apply if the horse is not boarded at our farm. If your trainer is not shown on our site, they may apply for approval by submitting appropriate credentials, references, and evidence of sufficient trainer's liability insurance. PLEASE NOTE that at this time we do not have school horses, nor do we offer trail rides or horse/pony rentals.