Our facilities cater to both competitive riders and those who wish to simply enjoy their horses without showing. Whether you do dressage, jumping, Parelli, or pleasure riding, this is a great place to be!
- The covered arena is fenced, lighted, irrigated, and has mirrors. The footing is screenings that are groomed thoroughly each day with our tractor and TR3 E-Series Rake. This arena is normally used for flatwork only.
- The open arena near the farm entrance is also comprised of screenings, fenced and irrigated. It was renovated with new screenings in April 2018, and is typically used for both flatwork and jumping.
- Our oversized round pen with screenings is dragged regularly and has irrigation.
- We have five indoor wash stalls, three of which have both with hot and cold water. Additionally, we have one large outdoor wash rack with good high pressure for washing off dirty, sweaty horses quickly!
- Barn aisles have non-slip mats over concrete floors.
- All stalls have automatic waterers and buckets.
- We have a full bath with shower for clients and staff use.
- Two air-conditioned tack rooms, plus a utility room for laundry, tack cleaning, etc. that is also under air.
- Each horse is turned out daily or nightly in one of our 18 paddocks fenced in with 2×4 no-climb wire with top board and hot wire. Turnout is normally individual, but most paddocks are large enough for two horses if so desired.