- Two times short listed Olympic dressage team and Pan American Games team
- Gold, Silver and Bronze rider medals
- First place winner of many USDF Horse of the Year awards, including Grand Prix
- Winner of the Grand Prix at Dressage at Devon
- International training background, with some of the world’s most famous trainers
- Over 30 years experience teaching, training and giving clinics from the basics to Grand Prix
- No rider considered too green to start riding correctly from the beginning!
Linda comes to our facility from North Port, FL for private lessons as her schedule allows. Please contact us for more information.
I have been riding since I was 5 years old. I primarily rode jumpers and took up dressage at the age of 10 to improve the flat work of my jumpers. As a teen, I rode my first passage and never looked back. I am fortunate enough to have earned my USDF Gold, Silver and Bronze medals on horses I’ve trained myself from the ground up. My mentor, trainer and friend for the last ten years is Heather Blitz, with whom I currently lesson at least once per week. I also regularly clinic with Johann Hinneman and biomechanics coach Mary Wanless. Before working with Heather, I was able to work for several years with the head for the USDF L program Marilyn Heath, from whom I learned valuable test riding skills.
My passion is starting young horses and instilling quality basics within all horses to create excellence and ease throughout the levels. My focus is on biomechanics to create a compassionate environment for the horse to learn. I am forever a student of the horse.
Cheryl comes to our facility regularly for private lessons. Please contact us for more information.
Dustin Durham’s love of horses and riding started at the age of three. His all-around horsemanship experience was obtained through fox-hunting, three day eventing, pony club, competitive driving, showing Saddlebreds/Morgans, and competing in the Hunter and Jumper rings. He has competed in National Grands Prix as well as the International Hunter Derby.
Please contact Dustin at (865) 455-3266 for more information.